Refresh the skin with this all natural gentle exfoliator!!Read More
MARCH - ” MASQUE MADNESS”
NATURAL AHA MARINE MASQUE - This Special Combination of organic fruit acids naturally exfoliates without irritation. Glycolic , Lactic, Citric and Ascorbic Acids stimulate dead skin cells to shed rapidly. Great for teenage problem skin, as well as skin showing signs of aging. Refreshing Rosemary / Mint scented.
Natural Clay removes debri , leaving the skin purified , toned and smooth .
HOW TO USE:
Apply a thin amount evenly over clean skin. Leave on 20 to 30 minutes. Rinse off with warm water.
Follow with appropriate toner, serum and moisturizer.
BETWEEN THE TREATMENTS!
Masking between your 6-8 week facial treatments is a great way to keep up healthy smooth skin without spending more money! Doing facials at home will help your skin to exfoliate and balance the pH so you don’t have to suffer through the a bad skin week without help!
This product is an additional treatment for ALL Skin Types:
SKIN CARE TIP :
Used regularly, every week, this masque will revive and brighten dull skin and help correct teenage and adult acne. Use as a spot treatment overnight on blemishes.
SOCIAL MEDIA GIVEAWAY! Join the the fun! Show off your March MASQUE MADNESS the LAST week of March! Post a Photo on Instagram of you in a face mask and #iwantafreshface #mintmasquemadness to WIN a free AHA Marine Masque! *Final day to share is March 31st and profile must be public!
"Daily 5" (Substitute products to suit your skin type)
Did you know your skin is the largest organ in the body? Skin has an important job of protecting the body from infections and germs, so it is important to take care of it. The best way to take care of your 'facial skin' is to make cleaning a part of your daily routine!
A GREAT skin care regime starts with "Cleansing & Exfoliating". Here’s some good tips to begin using:
1. With warm water, apply cleanser (appropriate for your skin type) to your face in a circular motion. Keep massaging for 30-60 sec. Avoid using hand/body soap for your face. Facial skin is more sensitive and harsher soaps can cause it to get dry and irritated.
2. Exfoliating is the process of gently scrubbing your skin to remove dirt and dead skin cells. Exfoliating 2-3 times/week will keep your pores from getting clogged and help your skin look fresh and bright. Use a facial scrub or a washcloth and focus on areas that tend to be dry or oily.
3. Use warm water to rinse your face and pat it dry with a towel.
• Always begin with clean hands.
• Make sure your face is clean before you put on makeup or get into bed--your skin rejuvenates naturally when you sleep. While you sleep, your skin produces oil which gets trapped in the pores by the layers of makeup you left on your skin, making them clogged and likely to break out. By not cleansing your skin at night and allowing it to breathe while you rest, you’re adding years to the look of your face in the long run. Cleanse every night and you’ll thank yourself in years to come.
• Warm water helps lift the dirt out of your skin, but hot water can be too drying.
• Cream cleansers are more hydrating, but if you wear a lot of makeup, you might want to use a gel cleanser and/or a makeup remover.